My YIAH Pumpkin Salad.
My YIAH Pumpkin Salad seems to be a bit popular at the moment. So on request I am sharing the Recipe with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do, it is yum.
Pumpkin Salad Recipe
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Mushrooms, cut in quarters
- Pumpkin, cubed
- Pine Nuts – you could also use slithered Almonds
- YIAH Country Onion & Chives Dip Mix
- YIAH Intense Garlic Olive Oil
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- YIAH Honey Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Fetta Cheese
Mix veg and pine nuts in a large bowl, toss with YIAH Intense Garlic Olive Oil and YIAH Country Onion and Chives Dip Mix. Place on oven tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 30-45 minutes, depending on oven.
I usually cook veg the night before and leave on tray in fridge covered with alfoil. You can however make it a couple of hours before to allow veg to cool or even have it slightly warm, depending on your preference.
Line salad bowl or dish with baby spinach leaves. Place veg on top and drizzle with #YIAH Honey Caramelised Vinegar. Sprinkle top of salad with fetta cheese and enjoy.